Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tuesday adn April Fools day!

Well yesterday we did get 8417 Easy street on the market and it looked real good, my sweet hubby and my SIL Mark and Hannah worked like dogs to get it all done, I just fussed and nagged them all:) We had like 46 offers this week and so many listings, the real estate is picking up and I am so thankful. I sold my new listing on 849 Trammel and show my big listing tomorrow, so pray I sell it too:)) When you have listings you have business in real estate,! Yesterday was a full day with lots of appointments:) Today was not too bad, woke with a head ache and yucky feeling, so it started off slow, then went to Dr. with A dear friend then off to work!! I am bone weary tonight and going to bed!! I have a HUGE secret that I may can tell tomorrow;)) I will let you know if I can tell it:)) NITE!

No comments: