Monday, March 30, 2009

I am going on a CRUISE!



Ship:
Carnival Triumph
Departs:
Miami, FL ,Sunday May 3rd, 2009
Itinerary:
Western Caribbean: Miami, FL ; Fun Day At Sea ; Cozumel, Mexico ; Fun Day At Sea ; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands ; Ocho Rios, Jamaica ; Fun Day At Sea ; Miami, FL
I am so excited!! I am going with my sister friend Sherry Maxwell! I was unsure of leaving Steve here for so long, but he gave his blessings, what a great mother's day gift for me!! I am a little nervous because I have never been gone that long form all my family and I do get home sick easily:) BUT I do think I can manage!! Just think NO CELL PHONE!! Oh My Lord I will not know how to act!! Sherry's boss Jay Amberg and his wife Brandi are going so she wanted to go too and we are:) YEA!! Then if I do like cruising, we will have to go with Steve on one, he has never been on a cruise either.
Today is a totally blur, but I do remember being able to walk snake hill at 6:30am without having to stop to rest!! YEA! The off to the LR office to do a class the to a subdivision I am listing, then show property then to Cabot to show the house I had open Sunday and I think I have a buyer for and then my easy street house 8401 new listing not even 24 hours old got a offer and I think the buyer will accept the sellers counter! Tomorrow we will tour the easy street house we own and hope to sell it real fast too!! After Cabot I went to NLR office to work out offer on easy street then went to the sellers home and presented it, then went to our easy street and spit shined it so it Will be ready for the market tomorrow! Now I am home and for sure tired and ready for bed:) Its been a busy day but a good one, I feel like I am forgetting to say something but ole well:) NITE! NITE!

No comments: