Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Eight Things

Ok I was tagged by Jennifer on:

8 Things
Eight things I look forward to:
1. seeing Blake my grandson, he runs up to me and makes me feel as if I was the only person on this earth and he loves me so much! and I love him, he grins ear to ear and shouts nonie
2. my cup of coffee in the am
3. my hubby's kiss good morning or good bye
4. snow days....where you have to stay home:)
5. going on my cruise this Sunday:)
6. being with my children...anytime....anywhere
7. being with my grand children, each one has their special place in my heart and they are all special!
8. family dinners at my house
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Had a lazy day
2. went to lunch
3. took a shower
4. looked at property to list
5. took pictures
6. long car ride with Steve
7. talked to my mother
8. talked to my sister
Eight things I wish I could do:
1. Be debt free
2. have a party barge
3. have my weight off
4. have a family dinner before I go on my cruise
5. always have peace in my family with no problems
6. buy a big second home on the lake for many many family vacations
7. have all my family on vacation with me each one in their own condo but all condos in the same place and near each other, beach front
8. Pick up all my family in a hummer limo and take them all some where special to eat and have a fun, fun time!
Eight shows I watch:
1. American idol
2. house
3. Nashville star
4. dancing with the stars
5. law and order
6. wheel of fortune
7. news
8..... I struggling to think of more.....I do not watch much TV
I am tagging:
Jill
Tiffany
Hannah
Alicia
Rhonda
Belinda
I am not sure who reads this blog:)))
OK now for today:)) I had sales meeting and property tour today then taught a class on short sales and foreclosures, then took pics of some homes I listed, then went to show property:) then home to do paper work!! nite!

1 comment:

Jen and Jared said...

You should plan a family dinner before you leave Sunday! We are going to miss you so much :) When you have some free time this week (and if you want) I can bring the girls over to play with you before you leave for a week. :) Just let me know!

Love you!
Jen