Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring has Sprung with storms!!

Today was a slow day for me, I took Steve for his surgery this morning and they actually took him back for surgery about 1:00ish and we got home about 4ish, he did great and his implant which gets him out of pain is working again!! He needed a new battery, they have no ideal why his quit working, but now he has a new one, this is inserted under the skin in his high hip area, so they cut him open and removed the old one and put int he new one. He is sore and sleepy from being put to sleep but doing real good and so thankful for his back to have some relief and his legs not to be in pain. I think this is going to make a big difference for him!! Well tornado's are all around us and the weather is bad tonight here so of course I have prayed for all my babies and friends:) Steve is already asleep and I am about there with him. Sitting makes me tired:) All is well in my house hold tonight:) April made Brownies and yes I did eat one:(( I have been craving chocolate which is not the norm for me.....so I hope this is a end to that craving!! Well off to watch the weather and get ready for bed. Oh yes, I forgot to tell you yesterday we had the fierier come out and do Apache's hoofs, they are in good shape now, Apache is not out in the full 130 acres, he ran and ran with all the other horses and has made friends with two of them, then he and the alpha gelding still fight some but Apache is backing down form him...smart horse!! We plan on bringing him home for Anna's birthday party Sunday IF it does not rain:) We do have a Easter egg hunt and i realize there are different ideals on this, but my children grew up with Easter egg hunts and they all still know Jesus is the reason for Easter and he is Risen!! SO with that said I will continue with the tradition that my brother started and put money in the eggs and hide them and let the kids find them:) I wish I had lots of money I would do one for the big kids too!! Someday maybe:)) That would be fun to watch them all go crazy looking for the eggs!! The prize egg has 5.00 and we have four prize eggs, some how different children get those, like the older ones who know what it is!! then Alexandria is 13 so she can not hunt anymore, but I do think there is one 13 yr. old egg for her:) I love to watch them hunt the eggs!! I will take pics too!! WE do pot luck and this year Sarah's parents are coming! You know me I love a big party,now praying for a day one!! hugs and nite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really excited, I will help get all the eggs ready and don't worry we will get the yard mowed.. lol Although it would be a great way to hide the eggs, nice tall grass...anyway I can't wait. I want to get the boys all shirts that match and me and Liv to match but well see, Belinda has invited us to church with her and her parents. She goes to Summit but she felt like she needed to be with her parents and their family church for Easter. Oh the Easter baskets are on sell at walmart right now. They have a really cute fishing one. See ya later..Hannah