Saturday, April 18, 2009

A BIG DAY! PROM and Memory walk

Alicia and Victoris
Jill, Victoris, Alex, Belinda, ALicia, yellow shorts is Alexandris, and April's head:)

me, Alex, ALicia



me and April


YES!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!! and we did:)




Steve seeing his princess





April and Alexandria






Steve and April








April and her date Cody House







April and Cody


This is April going to NLR prom, her prom is next week:) We had so much fun getting ready, we shopped last week and did nails Friday then ate Chinese, Steve was hunting:) Then came home and did make up till after midnight, you know April, she does not wear make, so she decided to go natural with a little eye make up:) I did not think she would like it but we played in it anyway!! They want to Gaucho's to eat in WLR then to Prom then home to change clothes, when they were here Sean called April's phone, this was about midnight, I told Cody to answer it, Sean said who is this? Let me talk to April, Cody said she was changing and could not come to the phone, Sean went totally ape, he said Boy don't tell me I can not talk to my sister put her on the phone, then Cody gave the phone to Steve but Sean was so mad and yelling and threaten all kinds of things and words, that he did not here it was Steve he was talking too......we totally pulled one over on him:) he was ready to kick butt and take names. I am sure April is soooo thankful for all her protection:) They had a great time, they went to post prom then to a party at the Wydham, she was home early morning and got in our bed to talk......so early:)) but fun to hear all the stories, well some of the stories:) then she and I were off to walk with Journey Church in the memory Alzheimer's walk, it was three miles and I kicked butt, I did it in about 35 minutes which is my best time:) I walked/jogged. Victoria kept me going, it is easier to have someone with you, she was my cheer leader:) It is pouring down rain and I may have to go take a nap:) April is sleeping and I just got home from writing a offer and down loading pics to face book so for now nite nite!! Lord thank you for not letting it rain during the walk and thank you Jill for praying and planning the walk for all of us at Journey Church!






1 comment:

Jill said...

I know April had to be the prettiest there...she is such a doll!!

Thank you for participating in the walk...we did it for Mimi!! That's the most exercise I've gotten in a long time. LOL Sad but true. :)

Love you!