Saturday, April 11, 2009

What a Saturday!

Well I have tried to kill my self today, I have moved all my area rugs to my long driveway and cleaned them, then had April and myself move all the furniture in the family room, a dozen different ways, then had to get Hannah to come and help me, and it end up almost like it was:) When Jared came in I had him move my bed and take it apart so I could clean the carpet in my bedroom, we moved everything out!! Hannah came to my rescue since I was barley able to put one foot before the other one and cleaned the bedroom carpet :)) Lord help I wanted to do my spring cleaning and I have. I polished all my hardwood floors and when Sean came by he and Jared moved my rugs back into the house. I have out door tables and chairs all in the front yard along with my big blue blow up bunny and my two chicks in the yard......ok Jill do not laugh, I like them:))) Jared helped Steve and so did Mark with the yard, so it is all ready for a Easter egg hunt and for a Nine year old ANNA's birthday party, we have a birthday cake pinata filled with all sorts of candy! I am having all my children and some of their parents tomorrow for lunch, it is pot luck and I love having them all here:) I just heard the news and it is suppose to start raining by noon.........please pray God will hold it off till late!! Not sure how we will do all inside:((( but we will manage! We may have to have a Easter Egg Dive!! I am so Thankful for Easter, without Jesus giving His life for mine, I would not even understand the meaning of Easter, we have a wonderful day planned to celebrate HIS death and HIS Resurrection!! Hallelujah What A SAVIOR!! Now hope I can walk tomorrow!! Nite I will take pics!!

No comments: