Wednesday, April 8, 2009

YAHOOO! I SOLD EASY STREET!!

Well tonight I sold our easy street house!! I am so excited because with it my list and sell it make me be able to help this young couple get their first home!! They are such a sweet couple:) Now off to find another investment so I can start this process all over again......I think it makes me crazy but will get me out of debt faster!! I have had a full week and tomorrow I will take Steve to have surgery on his back to get his implant fixed, so he will be much better soon. Then I have a LR Realtors deal tomorrow night so it will be a busy day again, my cousin JP said I needed 48 hours in a day and I think he is right but I would be so tired to go as fast as I do for 48 hours!! so I am glad its just 24 hours in day:) well off to be! nite

2 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats on selling the house! Tell Steve we'll be praying for him tomorrow.

Jen and Jared said...

That's so awesome!!! I'm sure we'll talk to you tomorrow sometime to check on Daddy-Grand. Love you!!

Jen