Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful for Thursday

JP Owens and Alicia

me and JP....crappy pic of me:)

Great pic of JP!! Such a sweet cousin!!

Had a great day, not to bad on the running and working and playing, I got them all in!! Had lunch with JP and posted a pic so you will know who I am talking about:) He is my daddy's sister Lottie's son:)) He looks like the Rogers:))) we had a great lunch and he is doing so much better, he lost his wife and was in the hospital almost dead, he got better and was home then back in the hospital and rehab forever, he is doing great now and you can tell it in his eyes!! I am so thankful!! well I made a fudge cake and took it to bunco tonight and all loved it, Steve is trying to kill him self with it and I am tempted, normally fudge cake does not tempt me, but its the chocolate I want, but I am stayng strong!! Tomorrow it goes some where else to help Steve stay strong!! Well got go nite nite!!

Oh yes, Edwanda Ware is off the vent and will be moved to a private room!! YEA!! Her white blood count is zero so keep praying, she is getting better!!

Dr. Wanda Stephens my dear friend does have liver cancer and has about 6-10 months to live according to the Mayo clinic, so keep her in your prayers..

3 comments:

Rhonda Rae said...

that cake can come here. No really i mena it. lol

Jen and Jared said...

YAY! You have the best tips! Just post your tip then go over to my blog post today and link it up! Should be easy to do... I hope!

Love you!
Jen

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)