Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am totally coming out!!

my little fat bump shows....
got two pair and would of got black and white but they did not have my size:( Steve will be glad

these are too cute, you cannot see a pewter flower that is attached




I love these!! a lot higher then I am use too!!

As I lose weight I will need to do new legs shots to see the difference, these feet have had a full day and are tired:) Jill are you not soooooo proud of me!!




Well today I actually went to the tanning place with miss April and tanned!! I would of never thought I would do that, for one, heavy people do not do well in the tanning deal, plus I am totally claustrophobic, BUT I did the stand up one, in which I had to talk to my self but was able to do it!! Sherry Maxwell said we needed to do that before we go on our cruise so we will not burn:) SO I DID IT!!!! YEA!! Now my next deal is SHOES!! Yes Jill, I am getting into SHOES!! and today I shopped and got four pair!! plus a skirt and two swimsuits and one cute cover up and three Bras!! WOW!! I even shopped a regular stores:) Normally I go to Avenue, Lane Bryant or Katherine's, they have large sizes, but since I wear a 16 I can go ANYWAY!! YEA!! I am loving it and it keeps me on track with walking and working out BECAUSE my arms hang like a big blob of skin and fat and my legs are wobbly:((((( so I will need to start working them out more!! Well here are my shoes!! I hope I can get them to down load, I am having problems:( well I am totally into getting April ready for prom, she is soooooo excited, we went and did nails tonight and tomorrow she goes to do her hair at 4:00 then to do pics then to eat then to prom then to post prom then to breakfast the home, I will for sure post pics......well I got to show a house at 9:00am then go on a listing at 11:00am!! A lady called me that lives near Easy street, she saw the sale pending signs and decided to call me!! YEA! Steve is in Ozone with Sean staying in the woods till Saturday:) He is missing the NLR prom but will be here the next Friday fro April's School SHHS prom:) hard to believe she is this grown up!! well best get the bed....nite!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love the last pair!! You wear a 9, right? :)

Anonymous said...

so did april:)