Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hopping wednesday and whirlwind Thursday!

I have been on the run all week:) Wed. is almost a whirlwind! Had meetings and showed property only to tell the buyer that's not it:(( but I will find something for them:0 Was late getting home last night and then did April's graduation announcements with her, she does not understand why you do two envelops and neither do I!! But we did! They are ready to be mailed this am....speaking of today, I show property at 9:00am and then off to eat lunch with my cousin JP, its been forever since we had lunch, Alica will go with us!! We use to do it about every three months but its been a year or more:((( A lot has happened in his life and mine. Oh yes I forgot to tell you yesterday I did a video interview for the Sherwood Chamber of Commerce, I will not see it before they show it!! But they said it Will be good, go figure! I will be on the cruise:) it will be at the Sherwood Chamber lunch Thursday at noon next week, so I hope I do not look and sound like a dork!!! Speaking of the cruise, I am getting so nervous about it and excited!! I have soooooo much to do before I leave, seems like everyone wants to buy a house which is great, I am showing property all sat afternoon and Friday and today!! Steve will need his running shoes on while I am gone:0 Today the appraiser comes to easy street house and the inspection will be done by the home inspector, I think its all good!! as far as I can tell we are ready, I wish I did before and after pics of the house! well I am off to get a bath and shower property!!! Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Rhonda Rae said...

ITS ALL GOOD WE FOUND 2 MORE THAT WE REALLY LIKE ONE BEING IN THAT SAME AREA AND ONE BEING OUT IN OAK GROVE ILL SEND U AN EMAIL