Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Troubleing Tuesday

Today started early with sales meeting then property tour and then a Broker's meeting, then entering pics in the real estate web site and had appointments with new agents, then meet with a buyer who decided not to buy a house I had sold him:((((( grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! I could not hold it together so we terminated the contract:(( so its back on the market. I tell my agents to have so many in closing if one falls out you will not miss it:) too bad I am not at that place:) but life goes on, it will sell and I hope to sell it my self again!! then I was off to show property and hope to write a offer, with a young man I have known since he was little, he sure turned out to be a nice looking young man with a sweet and pretty wife!! Got home about 9:00, so I am in my chair with my lap top and watching American Idol and resting:) this is one of my favorite places to be:) Today I was tired and got frustrated easily, but kept a smiley face for most of the day. Did slip out a few bad words when talking to Pam over a incident today with another Realtor, all in all it was a ok day. My dear friend Edwanda is so sick, please pray for her:) and for Jill she is still so sick too:) hugs!! NITE!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh no...it wasn't the big one that fell out, was it??? Either way, praying that it sells again soon.

Anonymous said...

no thank the Lord!! It was not the big one!! YEA!