Thursday, April 2, 2009

PICS OF NEW BABY AVERITT ( Jill and Alex )

These pics posted back wards in the order:) think it is me?? Me and Belinda Weaver, PROUD Of oUR NEW BABY AVERITT
The baby's first picture, see I told you the baby was cute!!


Alex adn Jill and Baby waiting on the Dr. to come it

Walking down the hall to get the ultra sound!



Alex and Jill in waiting room, we were all nervous and excited!!




I was so excited to get to go to the ultra sound with Alex and Jill, Jill called and ask if I would like to come.....I said YES!!!! Belinda Weaver and I saw our sweet little baby Averitt and heard the heart beat!!! What a blessing to be with Alex and Jill when they heard the heart beat. This baby has been conceived in many tears and prayers and we are all sooooo excited!! Someone ask was I disappointed in the fact it is not twins, and I said, NO WAY, I am so excited Jill is pregnant, God knows just what He is doing and it is much safer to have a single birth, all I pray for is a healthy baby, I do not care what it is or how it looks, it will be beautiful to all of us and we love boys and girls!! So as you can see I have some pics!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

We were so happy that our Mommas were there!! Thank you for coming. I'm praying you sell that house. :)

Love you!