Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter and Anna's 9th Birthday

Anna and her cake

Kids counting their eggs

Jill AVeritt, who you pray for and baby Averitt

Steve and I and our grand children, Alexandria holding Olivia, me holding Cole, Max, Jack,Anna holding Blake, Victoria holding Peyton, Steve holding Laila....I love this pic!!




Sean and Sarah and Anna, putting on necklace from Aunt Jill and Uncle Alex






Olivia Mcgill......so pretty!







April showing her brothers and sister's her prom dress, the brother's ask where is the jacket





April's Prom dress











The back of my blow up Bunny and chicken's, it rained on my parade, but we made it!!


We had great family time today, went to church and then to our house for a inside Easter!! We hunted eggs in Hannah's house and had a wonderful family time....thank you Lord, I am very blest!







No comments: