Thursday, April 23, 2009

Terrific Thursday!

Today started real early for me 5:00am!! Not that it had too but I woke up and did not go back to sleep!! I had several things I had to get done BEFORE CE class at 9:00am. I had inspection to let inspector in and then paper worked to get ready for a closing at 10 and 1:30 plus on the offer I got last night on my new Cabot listing!! Needless to say I can understand why I did not sleep well!! Class was good, Tera Jones taught it and she is so god she keeps our attention!! I did close my big deal today.............YEA!!!!!!! Steve and I were suppose to leave town to go to Branson for our anniversary 27 years, 6 babies and 10 and one on the way grand babies!! We are BLEST! Jared called and we went to eat with he and Jenn and the girls, Mark and Max joined us at Mi Burrito, so we were both so tired we came home and I am honestly ready for bed now:) Just talked to mother and she is doing good, I forgot to tell you she has gained 4 pounds!! YEA now she weighs 99 pounds! Tomorrow will be a day for Steve and I and this weekend, we just have to decide what we want to do......I think I hear the condo calling us!!!! nite

Oh I almost forgot, Edwanda Ware's DR. has said she did not have Anna plastic cancer she has lymphoma, which is cancer but chemo will fight it, she does not need surgery, she continues to be in ICU and on a vent so keep praying:)

1 comment:

Jen and Jared said...

Thanks again for dinner! It was great eating with you guys, as always! Love you!!!!

Jen