Sunday, April 5, 2009

Super Sunday for me!

Today started with Baby Cole waking up early:) and talking to me and smiling, he has my heart for sure! Then off early by 8:00am to Easy Street to clean it and have it ready for the open house. I did not get to go to church and I hated it, Alex preached and I missed it:))) but I met the people who looked at the big house I had open last week, this is the third time to show it and he called for me to meet him and is wife to see it and write a offer!! YAHOOO!! and I did show it and wrote a offer. They are such a neat couple, they are almost 50 and have been married for 25 years, Steve and I were so impressed with them, they are fun loving people and very down to earth, moving to Cabot/Ward from Stuttgart. I hope the offer works out for them and for us:) what a blessing that will be, it is a cash deal and close April 14th:) I am praying the seller will work with them and it looks positive at this point:) I want her to sell real estate with me:) Got back about 3ish and took a hour or so nap, then went to ride Apache, he was full of it today, even tried to buck a little, with the wind and it turning cold again he was sassy, April showed him who was boss! She got to muck the stall for the first time, she hates getting dirty but she did great! Steve and I watched and Apache followed her around, he loves to be with people and will just follow you like a pet dog, he is too cool! Well I do not want it to be cold but I do not have a choice in the matter:( I have a pretty busy day tomorrow, I will work out of the LR office most of the day then off to look for a prom dress with April in the afternoon. I made some chili so I will take mother and Walt some tomorrow, since it is cold Chili sounded good to me:) I already miss Cole, he was here all week end, but I bet I sleep sounder not listening for a baby tonight. He is such a good baby, he has such a sweet spirit about him, his little cry still sounds like a bird doing a mating call:) he is just too cute! Jill is doing real good, just PG sick:) well going to bed early......NITE!

1 comment:

Jill said...

We've been praying that you would sell this house. :) YAY!!! I'm glad it went well!