Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sleepy Easter Sunday!!

Well its 1:30am and I am so tired I cannot sleep, if that makes any sense!! If it was a good ideal I would go to the store and get sugar, I realized I do not have any for my tea today! I will go before church:) I took a long jacuzzi bath ( hot ) and thought I would just pas out but I just tossed and turned, gave Steve some sugar and thought hummmmm....but I did remember he just had surgery:) So I got up, I have not been able to eat today, guess from running all day. I tried but could not get much down, so I just decided to eat now and have a wonderful tasty Cesar Salad w/chicken, but nope I can not chew it small enough to go through the little opening to my tummy:) When that happens it just fills your 4OZ. area of your stomach and then your too full to eat another bite! One thing I am so excited about is I did sell the big house in Ward today in the midst of my day, I worked real estate too!! Looked like a dog and could barley walk but went and showed it again to the sweet couple I told you about and they made another offer and it was accepted this time!! It closes Thursday next week, it is a cash deal:) So I do think I will be getting a massage on my cruise!! Speaking of the cruise, my sister friend Sherry Maxwell is doing good, I thought of her because I missed Jimmy tonight and thought of her being alone this Easter, she does have Jimmy's children and children from her previous marriage and I know she will be with them, but I just miss Jimmy and know she for sure does, say a prayer for her if she comes to mind!! It is still just hard to believe he is with Jesus, I ask Jesus to tell him hello from me:) Well I am still not sleepy, guess I will go look around on eBay......and try not to spend money!! Morning! One other thing, Steve is feeling so good in his back, he walks at a normal pace, I can see it in his face the relief he feels:) YEA GOD!!

No comments: