Friday, April 3, 2009

ohhhhhh its time for snake hill!

The old mill in Lakewood in the spring, at the top of snake hill, this mill was in the movie Gone with the wind!
Almost to the top of snake hill


Mid way where I someimtes have to stop to breathe:)

Starting out, it does not look as steep in this pic




The very beginning of snake hill in Lakewood


Well I wish looking at the pics did the same as walking it!! I would love that! Its that time of the day to go walk snake hill:) so I thought I would give ya'll a visual!! I bet your glad I did not put my pic of my crawling up it!! Today is not a hard day for me, thank the Lord!! I will be in LR office this am and then off to get 4817 Easy street ready for open house this Sunday. I have a different agent holding it ope, sometimes it is hard to sell your own property, just like a for sale by owner you say to much about it:) so I have Sarah Golden holding it open and I want it ready and perfect!! I did get to ride Apache yesterday and he did great, he is getting along with the other horses too!! I am so happy about that, April goes daily and grooms him, this Sat. she will need to muck the stall:) I know she will love that! Then we have to find a prom dress, she is a senior this year, that is hard to believe but it is true! When we do I will post some pics of her. Well off for my crawl!! Have a GREAT day, it is up to you to make it that way!! Cherioooooooos!

No comments: