Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rainey Day Sunday do not get me down:)

A very good and relaxing day!! Went to Journey Church, it was good and worship was some of my favorite songs. Got some jewels that I hope will stay with me all week:) Then went to lunch with Jill and Alex then home for a good nap:))) yea!! when I got up we went to dinner w/Jared, his family is coming home from Mt. Home so we just had a lite supper at mi burito. Then off to write a offer! It looks good so I hope it all works out. I am getting so excited about the cruise, I do not even know what to think about not having a phone or have to return calls, I talk between 5500 to 6000 minutes a month and I am looking forward to having a time when I can not be expected to return a call or even to work, I will for sure have to take off work:) That is always hard for me:( Steve will take my calls and I know he will do a great job. Tomorrow is a full day, I have three new listings to do paper work on and pics and signs and then this offer and a inspection on the big one that closes this Thursday:) Then teach a class at one for new agents. Pretty full day:) I do the sales meeting this Tuesday so I Will have to prepare something motivational for that:) well I am off to bed, Made my self tired!! NITE!
Please pray for my dear friend Edwanda Ware she has surgery Monday and will need another major surgery after that, she is very sick. Also pray for D. Wanda Stephens they think she has liver cancer and will have a biopsy this Tuesday, her liver is full of tumors:((

No comments: