Friday, May 1, 2009

Two more go to sleeps and then the CRUISE!!

I am getting so excited and still have soooo much to do!! Today we did go to Anna's grand parents and special friends day, they all did great, esp. Anna!! They do a drawing and guess who won, Sean Averitt!! Now you have to know Sean does not like large crowds and especially having to walk to the stage when his name is called!! It was so funny! He won $25.00 to McAlister's so of course we went there for lunch:) Cole was perfect! He would just talk to me and Sarah and Sean! Steve was there too but he was to far from me for Cole to see him. We then went to TSC and got the stuff for the horse and when April got home we went to the barn and bathed him and de ticked him....which was totally gross, big Gray TICKS, THEY MAKE A POP WHEN YOU STEP ON THEM.....OK NOW YOU ARE GROSSED OUT TOO!! misery LIKES COMPANY!! He LOOKS SO GOOD, i BRAIDED HISS TAIL:) I did not realize I hat the cap and I do not want to type it again...sry:) My neck is stiff with a crick so pray it does better tonight, I took some ibuprofen and a hot Jacuzzi. Tomorrow I need to write a offer, show property to two different people do my nails go to the cleaners, clean car and go to my mothers to visit and pack so I can leave early Sunday am....that makes m e tired and stressed thinking about it!! But once I get on the plane I am good to go for rest and fun!! NITE!

1 comment:

Jen and Jared said...

I loved the comment. I do a load of laundry every day, yet I always have piles. :)

Good luck preparing for your trip! I'm so excited for you!!!

Love you!
Jen