Sunday, March 1, 2009

I am married to one crazy man!

The fire that kept them sorta warm! when they opened the diet coke it froze to hard to drink
It took 3 hours to clear the road to the 40 acres and the hut to sleep in

Max clearing the road too, his ears are about froze off, they did have a hat for him








Ice on the mountains



Mark with ice icicle





The great hut that they slept in with no water or electric or anything else but the woods and the moon and their fire and them and of course God:) I love it when I met God at the hotels!
My man is totally crazy!! and so is my son in law and they are teaching it to my grand son!! Max said he wanted to go back tonight and take me, I said I do not think so, were you not cold, he said well my legs was but I had a lot of covers and sleeping bag, of course they were on the concrete floor which you know was cold!
I had a good day, I had planned on going to Journey church and was up and talked to Sherri Maxwell and went to church with her today. April slept in:(( and then we went to Dixie and of course ran into Alicia and Bob And the children and Belinda, we saw them last Sunday too at Carino's! We need to get our timing down so we can eat together:) April and I went to the barn and saddled up Apache, yes I was able to do it by my self, ok I did have April hold it to help me get it on the horse:) but I did remember how to saddle a horse. It was cold but not wet, being in the sun was ok but still clod. Apache did not want us to leave, he kept nudging April and me, but we brushed him down real good and got his winter hair all over us;( . April said I am glad horses do not stink when they get all over you:) Now back home and trying to get warm. Steve can barley move and I can totally understand why, bet he will not do that again when it is this cold. Well tomorrow is a day of work for me and I am getting to bed early.....nite UGH!! I just remembered I met Tami at 8:00am in the cold to walk....................BURRRRRRRRRRRRR!





2 comments:

Jen and Jared said...

Those guys are crazy.... but looks like that had a GREAT TIME!

Another little Averitt???? I'm not sure that my sanity could handle that! :) Maybe someday though.... we shall see.

Love you,
Jen

Elaina Weaver said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the comment. I am feeling much better about the whole situation. I guess I just love Journey so much that I feel like everyone should. :)