Friday, February 27, 2009

Now I am not behind for today:)

Sean and Sarah who looks so good for just having a baby!! She is smaller now then before she was pg


April and William Cole


Anna and William Cole Averitt....the BIG sister!


Its been a great day, walked with Tami and then went to the office and worked:)) Got a lot done today. We are getting ready to meet the Maxwell family at Larry's pizza, and I am ready for some yummy pizza. Steve is going to Ozone Arkansas in the deep Boston Mtns. where the sun shine is piped in with Mark and Max, no electric, no water, no nothing but woods and wild life including black bears....IIIIKKKKKEEEE!! They have 40 acres in the middle of the National Forrest to hunt on and it is suppose to snow, I say they are totally crazy...but each to his own...that is not me!! They do have all the warm things they WILL need and a motel is 18 miles away, when I told Mark that he just smiled his cute smile, like right, and said we will not be doing that:)) For sure where I would be!! nite


No comments: