Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sunny Saturday!

I feel much better today....yea!! I got up early and thought ok what can I do?? Should I go to carport sales? Then I told my self NO just sit here and relax! SO I did :) then I went out for a walk and actually jogged, it felt real good to jog to my back, I only could go for short distance before I had to walk, but I probably was able to slow jog about 1/4 of the walk....so I was pleased and it felt good. I was hot and my face and body was red, when I came home I cooled down and then showered, after my shower I was still sweating....new experience for me:) I have seen Steve do this before and wondered why he could be hot still after a shower:) Remember I am one who never sweats, due to the fact I have never pushed my self to the extent to sweat:( BUT I did today:)) on my morning walks I sweat but do not get my whole body hot.
Miss Peyton Lou had her two yr. old birthday party today, she is so darn cute! We all went to Jenn and Jared's for a family party, it was fun, Jenn made special treats, and cup cakes and punch that I love!! I picked up Anna to take her and she was talking about her birthday on April 11th., she asked me why I always made birthday parties so much fun and so big, I told her because that is when the Lord formed you in secret in your mother's womb and the day you were born all the angels sang and every one was excited about you being born, so Birthdays are a big deal to me to celebrate the one I loves birth! We are planning her birthday party too:) She always wants a surprise party, but the last two years we have done that she is so shocked by everyone hollering surprise! that she cries......so I told her I would not do that this year, she said I cried because I forgot it was suppose to be a surprise party!! She is too funny, Sean and Sarah have a birthday planned to have it here with Apache ( the horse ) for horse rides and then a birthday hunt.....something like Easter egg hunt:) and of course a pinata full of candy! so they are making big plans for her:)
I met Sherry Maxwell for lunch, this was a hard day for her, remember her in your prayers, we went to a movie this afternoon, Meadia goes to jail, it was funny and light hearted with a great message!! The home and now going to bed so I can lose my hour now.....Nite I bout forgot keep Jill in your prayers they do the implantion in the AM....YEA!

No comments: