Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What a Day!!

This is Davis Smiley who is 7 MONTHS OLD AND HIS THREE YEAR OLD BROTHER. As you can see he is a big baby...but still a baby, barely has his two teeth, he is younger then Olivia and wears a 18 months to two years!!
Since I had my grand dog Dually's pic on here, My grand dog Diesel was upset, he is sorta like Alicia wanting his time and attention:) He is the most loving dog, he has been a big baby all his life, one thing for sure Diesel and Dually are well trained on are great dogs, they just slobber! That is my son Alex, with Diesel, Jill and Alex are his mommy and daddy:) and he will love it when he can play with the babies I am praying for Jill and Alex to have:) Jill has four eggs that fertilized, some will be implanted Friday or Sunday, Sunday is better but it may have to be Friday, so I ask you to pray with me that her womb will receive the babies and hold them in their new home:)
Today was totally a blur, it started with walking three and yes I said three miles, in the cold with Tami, I bout died! Then I went street walking to get listings, talking to for sale by owners, we call FSBO. Then came home to rest and Steve called for me to go to the CPA's to sign some forms, then my sister called who was sick with a bladder infection and really disgusted with being sick again and needed some meds and something to eat, so I went to Walgreen's and I was reminded why I do not do business there, I was in line for 15 minutes when it was my turn or I should say when the lady thought it was time to help me, no one was in front of me at the drive thru, then in the other lane had two cars, she actually told me to drive to the other line because she could not fit four prescriptions in the canister to send to me, I started to say , well do you think you can do it one at a time???? DUH, BUT Held my tongue and drove around and sat behind cars in front of me, when I got to the window I was nice but for sure remembered why I do not go to Walgreen's for my meds., it took me 35 minutes to pick her her scripts that were ready........go figure!! Then to cap D's to get her some veggies and to her house. By the way I wanted to take Jill and Alex dinner today since she felt bad and went to something suppers on JFK and got lasagna and salad and bread, I have been told their food is homemade and real good so I hope it was, I took it to Jill's and of course she look so pretty, she is so beautiful, inside and out, I will be glad when she is PG and has this behind her. so after I took her supper I went to view a home in Woodland's edge that I needed to preview, it was very nice! I was suppose to go Thursday at 5:00 and called them and said I would be there soon, when I realized this by the slow response, this is is Wed., they said no come on now so I did, which worked out good since I am doing phone a thon for ACH tomorrow nite:) Then to pei wei's fro our dinner and home:) Pei Wei is better when you eat it there:)) FYI. Now have watched American Idol and ready for bed.....by the way the house is coming along real good now...tee hee
Pray for my sister Kay, she needs the Lord to make her well. Oh yes,my agents are kicking butt this week on getting listing appointments....My class I did Monday has us all on a four week work out in real estate to get business!!
Nite

3 comments:

Jill said...

Dinner was great...thank you so much! We're about to have a cup of that yummy coffee that you brought us, as well.

I'm mailing Kay a card, tomorrow. Bless her heart...I hope she feels better soon.

Love you!

Rhonda Rae said...

hey stop makin my robby grow up so fast hes only 2 lol

Anonymous said...

you had a super full day, my goodness. I too do not use walgreens for similar reasons. :) I am so proud of you for the 3 miles. You will be hoping for that cold air when you are doing 5 miles this summer at 8 am and it will already be 90 degrees that early in the am. Way to go!!!!!! love ya, ab