Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday

Can you believe it has been this many days since I bloged!! I was doing so good, I told you the time changed has screwed me up! Tuesday is always a full day with sales meeting, I interviewed two agents and worked till late that day, yesterday I went tot he store and was home most of the day. Our Wed. night group is starting a six week series which will take 12 because we meet every other wed nite on fireproof your marriage. They have a work book and leaders kit, each couple will have a session they will teach, Steve and I do the first on he said/she said. It looks like a great study. I know the movie was real good and will for sure help you in a struggling marriage, a good marriage and a great marriage!! So we were all excited with this new study, if you want to join call me:)
Now for today:) I have two interviews with two more agents, can you tell I am hiring agents????? The first is at Lugis to eat lunch so I am looking forward to some Lugis!! Then back at the office to meet one there. I have been working my rear off to help agents get listing, now I got to help me get listings!! By the way in sales meeting Tuesday when we told of her Phone a Thon for Arkansas children's hospital Byron gave Staci and I both a hundred dollars!! He is the most giving person I have ever met in my life! and I know a lot of giving people, he is a Blest mand and I can sure see why! Marilyn is just like him, no wonder they are together, they have hearts of gold. Our house on easy street is about finished, it will be on the market Tuesday! Yea,now pray it sells fast:)) and Jill is doing good, she is off bed rest and we will know in about two weeks, so pray for her and Alex and the babies:))) lots of babies...tee hee Well I cannot say Nite since I just got up so TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so darn excited about this fireproof study, I think it will be awesome for my marriage and I always like to hear about you and dads stories and your struggles, it lets me know I am not the only one.. I just hope I can deal with only meeting every two weeks. This study makes me want to meet all the time. Talk to you later. Hannah