Thursday, March 5, 2009

WOW!!! Ever do a Phone A Thon???

Tonight I volunteered for Arkansas Children's Hospital to do a phone a thon to raise money for their Injury Prevention Ctr. It was a total rush for me, The time flew by!! We started calling about 6ish and called till 8:30, I had planned to leave at 7:30 and when I looked at my watch it was 8:30 and over.....I loved doing it, as you know I am a little competitive and I called so many people and got $2775.00 raised and was the top so far of volunteers in raising money!! YEA!! Staci Medlock went with me and it was the two of us for our team and we did more then the bigger teams!! It was fun, fast paced and adrenaline rush!! and I did not even eat any of the chocolate!! If you have never done one you owe it to your self to do it and it is rewarding to be able to help ACH! I was dreading it and thought I hate those calls when I get them. BUT being on the calling side is fun!
This am I got started on getting the light fixtures for easy street house and the carpet ordered, it is coming along real good now:) we are back on track!!
by the way found out I can keep a horse at my house in Sherwood!! can you believe that! so we will bring him home to spend the night:) we need to give him a bath:) so I am looking forward to having him here:)
I went to the Sherwood Chamber lunch today and they had a good speaker on identiy theft, it was really good information! I won to be the company of the month next month so I get to talk and tell about Mckimmey!! Tonight I had the most donations $2775 and got a bag that is thermal and full of so many goodies, even house shoes! We have looked through all the goodies:) April is loving it! I went with Jean Gigilo on a listing appointment today and it turned out real good!! YEA!! Tomorrow will not be so busy for me, I have to walk at 8:00 and then be at the office and lunch with a friend I never get to see, the I hope go get the horse:) but if I need to show houses or list one I will!!
Jill called and her four little embryos are doing great, if they keep doing good they will be implanted Sunday if not tomorrow, depends on how they split, still not sure on how many the Dr. will implant, I pray they can go a little longer, it is better for them:) Well I know this will be hard to believe but I am all talked out:) nite!

No comments: