Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday's is terriffic! well maybe:)

Barry Holmes, Mckimmey's Principle Broker, sorta like the godfather:) when we let him...tee hee, along with Pam Cupples Ritchie with ENG Lending, call her for a loan:) 501-804-3906.Sweet Pam bringing in lunch for my Realtor open house, which turned out GREAT!

A black jack table and chairs from Ceaser's in Vegas........love those open houses, this table and chairs are for sale and I have never seen a real one for sale:)

oh .....those slots.......the red sevens hit real good, but it was just tokens, I love it!! These are for sale too:)



My daily morning visitor is my grand dog dually...gotta watch for his tongue!! he slobbers:)




Is he not so cute, I was barking at him:) he comes every morning in my yard to our french doors off the kitchen to see Cali and get a treat:)

Well I awoke to Mr. Dually wanting a treat:) he is Hannah's dog, our yards go together so Dually can go in both. then I was off to sale's meeting and then to Realtor open house, it was a great open house with loads of Realtors, which is what I wanted. I hope someone will know someone who wants a condo at Quapaw House, it is really first class all the way through! Then back to the office to do floor duty for a agent and then by 8417 Easy street to see how all is coming along, which is going way to slow, this is our investment house. So I being the sweet, slow to speak person that I am got on the phone and started barking orders and have the painter there the trim man there and Mark will be power washing it tomorrow, we have to have it ready by next Tuesday on my time frame, which is also the banks.....duh.....so you can see why I was barking! All is kicked in gear and ready to do their part!! ( tks barb for the painter) I will be getting up and walking in the am and will not like it being cold, I will be so glad when it is warm again.......this is so foreign for me to even say, but I am colder now then I use to be, I even wear a coat! Getting ready for bed, Keep Jill and Alex in your prayers, she had seven eggs and do her retrieval today, they need to grow for 5 days if possible so pray they do, then they implant them in Jill, not all of them:) and pray they attach to the uterine wall and stay there for nine months then come out healthy:) going to bed...nite





No comments: