Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This is the day the Lord hath made, be glad and rejoice in it

well, I do not feel like rejoicing but I do know God is in control! Yesterday, Jimmy's funeral was so sweet, it was personalized to Jimmy and he was so unique and so was his funeral:)) I did get a call from the Drs. office and I go see him Wed. at 1:00, the nurse would not tell me the results of the scan but I told her it has to be bad or he would not have me come in, so just tell me, again she said she could not do that, but it did look like I would need surgery.....so with that being said, I will let you know what the plans are for me when I know them. I have had so much lately, I took it in stride but today I am real emotional with everything. I did not go to work, I need some down time for me away from everything so I can get a grip. One thing about me is that I know that I know that I know my Redeemer lives! and He will lighten my load, I am so thankful for my best friend Jesus! I know my daddy God holds me securely in the palm of His hand and that is where I find strength and rest...and I pray you find it there too!

2 comments:

Jill said...

We're praying for you and the possibility of you having surgery. We were really hoping it wouldn't come to that. You're right though...God is in control.

We love you!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we do know.....He is our Redeemer and He lives!!