Friday, February 13, 2009

April wanted a Basset Hound so we got her one:)
Keurig coffee pot...so cool....Steve loves it, a little expensive for a coffee pot, but it does tea, hot chocolate:)

My roses from my Valentine for 36 almost 37 years and still in love with him;) he is my honey!


I spent the night with my dear forever friend Sherry we stayed up late talking, then she feel asleep on her couch and I got in the most beautiful bed that was Jimmy's, I will have to take a pic of it, it is a old antique bed.....today we made the funeral arrangements and burial arrangements for Jimmy, people were in and out all day...have you ever been so close to a Friend when they hurt you hurt? that is how Sherry and I are, Steve and I lived with her for two years, we had moved in for two weeks when we sold our home but stayed two plus years, I love her dearly. Tonight I stayed to all had left and then ask her should I spend the night, I know at some point she needs her alone time.....she said she did not know, we sat and talked a hour or so and we decided for me to come home and all she has to do is call if she needs me, she is close to Steve too, Jimmy was Steve's friend and Steve does not have many men who is is friend, he has trust issues:) So I am home, I came in and my wonderful sweet compassionate husband had me a dozen yellow roses with the red tips and a card I cannot open till tomorrow....but the best of all is he got a new coffee pot and it is unique, you do one cup at a time and have hundreds of kinds of coffee you can do or teas or hot chocolate!! St. Vincents had these pots and he loved it, every time he went to see Jimmy and when he spent the night he always got coffee, when we went to see Sean and Sarah and Cole he got coffee, so now he has it! and yes he has made him coffee! Baby Cole came over this am after his Dr. appointment, his bellirubin is high, he has to go to springhill Baptist hospital tomorrow to have it checked, if it has not gone down they will admit him:(( so pray it goes down. Right now I am some what over whelmed by everything, but the scripture I know is so true is, when you heart is over whelmed then lead me to the Rock that is higher then I.....thank you Jesus for always being the Rock of my Salvation......nite

2 comments:

Rhonda Rae said...

Russell and I have a coffe pot kind of like that but instead of lil cups it has lil disks We love it to. Only bad thing I can not find hot chocolate for it

Jill said...

Alex bought me this same coffee maker!! :) My Uncle Kev has one and we have been eyeing it for a while...he surprised me with it, today!

I'm praying for you guys...I know the loss of Jimmy was hard on you both.

I love you!