Saturday, February 14, 2009

I am back in the saddle again!! Whoa Nellie!

Today I got up early because I wanted a cup of coffee and love the coffee pot!! I had time to sit and drink it, when Mark ( Hannah's Husband ) came in and ask could I sit with the kids, that he had plan on getting Hannah's Valentine the night before but she never went to bed till late, and this am she was sleeping in, so off I went over there, and of course I love all the babies, so that was good for me, nothing like Blake, it does not matter if he just saw you, he runs with his arms open wide as fast as he can for a 2 yr. old saying NANA NANA NANA! and gives you the biggest hug! Mark came back with Hannah a surprise and let her sleep real late....I know Hannah was thankful. I came home and just sat for a while and read my bible, Steve came in the room and we had time to talk. Some hurtful things had been said to me the night before in a email, (not from my family) I was tearful over that and all with Sherry and Jimmy, so I had my crying and praying and reading time, that I needed. I then went to Sherry's and today was a harder day for her, she was crying when I came in, this is so hard because she and Jimmy were best friends and she misses him so much. I took her to the funeral home at 2:00 and we met Jimmy's children and brother to make sure Jimmy Maxwell looked as they wanted him to, in which I am so impressed, he really looked like him self, this was a tuff time. After we got home, I went out to the barn to met up with Steve and April and Victoria and Anna to ride Apache! It has been some years since I had rode but it all comes back, Apache impressed me, I had to let him know I was the boss but he caught on real quick, I loved it!!! I realized that when I was younger I had turned to my horse fro emotional needs in me and I realized that today as I groomed him and rode him, it helped me feel better inside, and since I can not eat to meet that need anymore I think this is a answered prayer for me. I had horses all my life and form 7th grade up until I married I showed horse and daily had time with my horse. SO Apache is a welcome blessing to me and April and Steve! Then I came back to check on Sherry and she was fast asleep, she needed that, so I went home and out to eat with Steve,April, Anna, Victoria at Pig and Chick, the kids were talkative and that was fun to hear what they had to say:) Now I am spending the night with Sherry, she did not need to be alone tonight and I am getting ready fro bed so nite nite! I wish I had my camera today but I will get it and take you some pics:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to go riding!!!!! Let me know a good time when Brock and I can go with ya. ab