Monday, February 23, 2009

A GREAT day!!

Olivia eating some little things that melt in her mouth that her mother thinks she can not eat:)
Olivia in her other dress I got her that her mother never put on her:)

My sweet Olivia



What I woke up too!! sooooooooooooooo sweet!!


Today was busy and full of work for me! I loved it! I had a meeting in the LR office and worked out of that office all day and showed property and I think they liked my listing on S. Pine in LR...so yea!! I have a clean car and a tank full of gas and my nails finally done and I am ready to work, I need listings so if you know anyone needing to sell their home have them call me!!! I also am hiring agents or anyone interested in a real estate career so if you know anyone have them call me:)
Tuesdays are always a full day with sales meeting,t hen we tour Cabot and have lunch at our Cabot office. I have a wonderful listing, if I could afford it I might even move, but right now I am trying to pay off debt not create it!

I took Olivia to church Sunday and have a pic of her in another dress:)) she does not get to wear dresses much, so I put them on her all the time:))) She loved nursery and was a perfect angel when we went to eat at Carino's with Jared and Jenn and Laila and Whitney. Then she went back to her home;(( and I cleaned my car and got everything ready fro a great work week!! Well best call it a night....nite!

No comments: