Wednesday, February 4, 2009

IS this Monday????

This sure feels like a Monday!! I started the day at home doing much needed paper work to get ready for my day, then off to a meeting with two agents, and lunch with Sherry Maxwell at Larry's pizza...she is doing well and Jimmy is holding his own, still needs healing! I got a call form a buyer to look at my Lakeview home and went and showed it, it was not for them but I will let them know about other homes in the area:) Then to LR to list a home, I met the neatest couple, they are both attorneys ( real Estate ) they bought the Ham's home, he has 25 rental properties and let me list one today:) YEA GOD!! I had been praying for listings this week, I ask the Lord for four new ones and so far I have three!! I am still looking for the fourth one, I have an appointment on one tomorrow in WLR:) then I will start asking the Lord for the buyers and for the listings to sell....guess God knows I pray a lot, I am thankful He never gets tired! Speaking of tired I am so tired tonight, we had home group and it was great, Regina, Mark's mother is in town, she is such a lovely woman and a Godly woman, I love her so much, anyway she got to come too!! It is good to see her:) she is just beautiful too! I am getting ready to go to bed and watch American idol.....and go to sleep. Tomorrow Steve and I are taking Max and Blake for a hair cut, I ask Hannah shear happy mother that she is not to cut their hair anymore, ( so they will not look like cancer survivors ) that I would take them!! Tomorrow should be a easier day for me, not so many appointments as of now...I remind my self it is the appointments that keep me in business and pay my bills and let me have money to play! nite

1 comment:

Rhonda Rae said...

" so they will not look like cancer survivors " how funny. You really crack me up