Thursday, February 12, 2009

Anna and Cole's room....so cute!

Talking to my daddygrand
Balloons and stork sign telling the world about William Cole

Anna's letters




Cole's bed, Joe painted the wall, Sarah's brother, it is so cute!





Cole's letters




daddygrand learning all about it







Bright eyed!!






Anna's bed, Diane, Sarah's mother monogrammed her pillow with her name to match the bedding for Cole. Sarah wants Anna to know she is special too!


Now that I am finished with the pics, I will tell you about my day:) I got up early and took miss priss April to school, first by Shipley's to get her a ham kolache, then to school. Steve and I went to carlisle to decorate the yard in blue for Cole. They came home today and all are doing fine. We did go by St. Vincents to give him a little hug before they went home. I had my CT scan today on my kidney, I am anxious about the results since my back is still really bothering me for the kidney infection.............but I am praying that it is a good scan. When I know I will let you know:)
home again, home again is where I am at. I did list a 5 acre tract in Ward, it adjoins a house I listed on 11.50 acres. I need to go to the store and may later, I am out of so many things:(( well that's it for today.................later.....until I blog again!!





No comments: