Wednesday, February 11, 2009

no title day

No new pics today:( I got up with full intentions of going to Carlise to put blue ribbons and balloons on everything I could at Sean and Sarah's and my stork:) But my body was telling me different, my mind can do so much if it could get my body to cooperate!! Hannah called about 8:15 for me to come and look at Olivia, she has mosquitoes bites all on one said of her face, so Steve and I took her to the Dr. to make sure it is OK to have that many bites, about 15! A mosquito must have been in her bed, she is fine, he gave us some cream and Hannah is going over her room with a fine tooth comb and changing her linens. Then I had my cheers to address so I sat and did that with my back still hurting and I have been on antibiotic for 24 hours now, so it worried me because of the cyst in my kidney. I called the Dr. and they are ordering the mRI now. I was going to wait till the end of the month so if anything is wrong I would not know it yet:) BUT my back hurts too bad for me to have peace with that. I am waiting on them to call me and tell me when to go. Once I got the Cheers, ( a mailer that I do ) addressed Steve took them to the office and I laid down:) I am up now and feel some what better...maybe it takes awhile to get over a kidney infection......BUT I am ready...if I can will it so then I should be good to go:)
Tonight we have the movie Fireproof showing at the church, Steve and I have seen it so we will watch a movie with the older children....and if I do not feel like it then Steve will watch a movie with them;) We are having pizza and snack stuff so you are welcome to come and join us....I would say nite nite and feel like going nite nite but it is way to early for that!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Let me know what your scan says, k? We're praying!

Love you!