Thursday, February 19, 2009

Baby Sitting Cole

Cole in his swing at Nana's
Cole's first Duck Blind:)


Cole with his Nana and his passy:)
Today was a great day!! I worked from my home and caught up on things I needed to do and set appointments for me the rest of the week and week end. Then I went to Kroger's and finally got groceries. I made lasagna for Sean and Sarah, they came over today and I kept Cole while they had and appointment. Cole was perfect!! Jenn came by with Laila and Peyton, Peyton was so sweet and got her baby too! Laila helped me cook by being on my hip:) Jenn is going to her mom's tonight and Peyton will stay with her meme for the weekend. Sean and Sarah came back and stayed for dinner then Jared came by to eat because Lasagna is his favorite, and it really was good I used fresh spices and Italian Sausage, reg. sausage and ground chuck and made my sauce from scratch, plus added some canned sauce and rague w/ mushrooms. It was sooooo good, I made a dish for them to take home too and for Mark and Hannah's dinner. I found a new dish, A sweet lady from Amboy Baptist church made this for Sherry Maxwell after Jimmy's funeral, it is avocado, diced in chucks, grape tomatoes sliced in half, green onions chopped, then fresh cilantro and some Italian dressing, keep Pit to avocado in the salad so it will not turn brown, it is sooooo good!!! yummy! and pretty! Well I played with Cole all evening and now I am ready for bed so nite nite!!

No comments: