Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Whooooaaaa! Nellie!!! and Praise God!!

rooster, 2 yr. old friend of Apache
Two fillies......so cute and playful!!

me and Apache


April and Apache



Steve and Apache




Rob Post and April on Apache, Rob is helping April with her horse riding skills, last Saturday, April pulled the reins for Apache and Rob had his arms holding onto April and off they both went, it was too funny, of course Rob was a little embarrassed since he is a experienced horseman!! BUT no one knew how quick Apache would stop, but they do now, he also reins real good and pivots real good, he would be a great pinning horse or cattle horse!! But for us he is April's Friend and he has taken to her and she to him and a great trail riding horse!!
Now what has been going on with me, when I was in the hospital they found a cyst on my right kidney, I had it scaned and I was to go back in six months, when I got the kidney infection I called the Dr. and did my scan, when the scan was back the nurse called me and said the Dr. wanted me to come in for the results, I was going through all that with Jimmy and Sherry and I ask could she not just tell me if the scan was clean and she said no, I said I would be fine knowing on the phone to please let me know, she said looks like you may need surgery. So I thought well I have kidney cancer and will have to deal with that, and I did the best I could, today we went to the Dr. and he said how are you? I said you tell me. He said you are fine!! The scan is fine and the cyst is fine, that I had a small kidney stone in the lower right kidney but it was tiny and we would leave it alone, I can not tell you how relieved I was, I am so thankful all is well with me, the ct scan showed my pancreas had healed since the last ct when I had acute pancreatits(SP) and was in the hospital....I am just so thankful!!! well I can say nite nite!!! with a grateful heart!




1 comment:

Jill said...

I kept crying last night and Alex kept reassuring me that everything would be fine. We have been praying constantly...I was so happy to hear that your scan was okay!

I love all of these pics of you guys on the horse. I want to learn to ride!!

Love you!