Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!

Not that I am a fan of football, but I did buy some boxes when Steve and I were at Jansen's in Edgemont, my numbers are 9 and form what I do know 9's will be a miracle:)) I do like the commericals, Alex is here, Jill is in Osceola with Our pastor cary and Sarah and Jackson at the Weavers church hosting a revival. So Alex came home from church with Steve. I decided to just stay home today and had planned on getting outside in the lovely weather but I never got dressed! Its been a much needed quiet family day:) Jared and Jenn and the girls came over till half time, we got chicken for dinner and I made homemade mac and cheese and corn, our favorite comfort meal!! I am having to put my self on the wagon, I have been nibbling Thu out the week end and have not lost weight this week:((( Lap band is great but if you eat all day long it does not work....you still have to have control of your self:) so I got to get it back!! and will!!
Molly is here with April, they have had some good girl friend time and April is working on a home work assignment:) for real!! Mr. Drew has been at the hospital with his grand father he continues to need healing and your prayers, and remember Jimmy and Sherry Maxwell too!
I almost forgot my sister came over after church and she got to take home so of my soup and I sent some to Beverly Pierce who got hurt riding a horse:( and I sent some to Sean's Sarah:) I still have some left and will take it to my mother tomorrow:) well going to read and sleep! nite

No comments: