Saturday, February 21, 2009

Awards of Excellence Banquet

Award of Excellence...Diamond Level...the highest you can attain:)





Olivia spending the night








My Hubby! Marilyn and Byron Mckimmey












Lots of pics! We had a great banquet at the Double tree in LR, we had a suite and had a pre party and then a after party at the Mckimmey's. I am so proud of our company and the agents!!
Olivia is spending the night tonight and I dressed her up because Jared and Jenn will be here to take us all to dinner:) It has been a lazy day, this am it was raining and I went back to bed...it felt so good!! Then I even took a nap, now I know what you are thinking , I did party till late for me:) Hannah and Mark have gone to the Embassy Suites to spend the night and swim, so I kept Olivia so they could have some fun and I will have fun with her.....well got to go get ready....nite

1 comment:

Jill said...

Congratulations on your award!! I just shared the pic of your shiny diamond with Alex. :)

Have a great time with Jared & Jen!

Love you!