Tuesday, February 3, 2009

my finger is trigger happy and pushes buttons

Today I went to show Rob Post a home and saw his mare with her new filly!! The pic is not very good, but you can see it some:) this always adds a bright spot to my day:) After driving to Stonelinks and finding out the house is not there I went to Faulkner lake road only to go to hwy 70 and needed to be on Hwy 165, so a phone call to Rob and finally going the right way I pick him up and we looked at the home he had told me about:) then on the way to Morgan to look at a subdivision, it was my first big commerical deal in 2002 and is ready with the curbs and streets fro homes to be built! Sales meeting was good and we had several homes to tour today, so if you need one call me:))) Then I had to go to the store and buy food for my family:) April fried chicken breast and creamed potatoes and my sister had some baked beans she did, they were yummy and a meal in them self with meat and other goodies, she had made it for 90 people for Mr. Smth her father in law, actually she is divorced from Colin but they live across the street form each other and are still together as far as I am concerned and have been since seventh grade....go figure that one:)

Drew called and said his grand father is doing so much better, keep him ( Ray Parker in your prayers ) and Jimmy Maxwell in your prayers, he had been in the hospital three weeks now:(( but is hold his on as of today.

I took the time to have my nails done, Alicia said how nice I looked today and saw my nails and said you look so professional till I saw your nails:))) it is terrible but it is hard for me to sit and get that done, you would think I would enjoy it but I don't:(( I try too:) Well got home and had the chills and went to bed under my electric blanket:) now I feel fine, I could not get warm.....well going nite nite!

No comments: