Saturday, February 7, 2009

OH! What a beautiful day!

Today is so nice and I wanted to go shopping BUT my back hurts too bad to go and now my right groin is hurting, it is hell getting old! I finally gave in and took a pain pill so I thought I better go ahead and blog before I am out!
well we are doing it!! we are going Monday to pick up a horse! I am so excited and believe it or not Steve is too:)) It is in Fayetteville, our long time friend Pearl Brick has it, as soon as I Can I will post pictures!! It is 14.5 hands tall, has some draft in him, which means he is broad, is a Appaloosa, which means his butt will have spots on it:) and a good riding horse, her daughter got it when she was 9 yrs.old and is now 15 and they can not keep it any more, so what a blessing for us! We will keep him at Rob Post's for now, and then start looking for a place. When I was young we always brought my horse to our house for me to bathe it and groom it then I would ride it down the street:) hope I can do that here too:) guess I will have to have a BIG pooper scooper:)
I have no appointments today:( which is probably good since I can barley walk, but I have had three calls today on my listings. The market is picking up so that is wonderful!
The house has been quiet and Marty is planting flowers in my yard for me:) yes spring!
No baby yet, but Sarah is having some stronger contractions:) Come on Cole! Although I do not know how I would stand so long by her bed with my back like it is, but maybe with the adrenaline rush I could do it:) I hope you have enjoyed the fabulous day!

1 comment:

Rhonda Rae said...

So can I ride her lol. Oh and russell said be shur to call us when its time so we can know. I think he might wanna visit at some point. I know I do. Love you guys