Thursday, February 5, 2009

no baby yet:)

Well Sarah went to the Dr. today and she is almost 3 cim and over 50% efaced but no labor pains yet;) she will be induced Wed. am at 6:30 if she does not go into labor, she is due this Saturday....probably a big boy!! Although Sarah does not look that big or swollen, she looks real good, can not even tell she is PG from the back, except fro a little waddle:)) She is so pretty! I am getting so excited about baby Cole. I told Steve lets go out of town this weekend and then said no as I was going to make hotel reservations for us, that we can not go Cole may come!!! So we may go to LR at the new shopping ares on Chenal, I have seen the outside but not been there!! I will go for sure and see them unless I am at the hospital:)
Yea and AMEN on Jimmy Maxwell, he has finally slow down draining bile out his drain tube and is on liquids again...pray he continues to heal, then he can go home and get well:))
Today was not too bad, although I did not get to take the boys for their hair cut!! I told Hannah do not cut it, I will do it tomorrow:)) she said she was leaving me a comment so we will see. I was at office then to Lugis for listing appointment with the owner and then to my brothers to help him with some deals;) then to the office and to the home I sold on Johnson, OMG that is the very best built home I have been in in a long long time, Brad Medlock built it and he is fabulous! A lot of trim and moldings and just the extra touches that make it look so quality! I normally do not work too much with builders but he is one I would be proud to recommend! They will close tomorrow...so that is why I need to shop:) I work hard and play hard:)) Last night miss April got in bed with us and we all watched American idol then she feel asleep;) I ask Steve can you carry her to her bed now:) she was very snuggly and soft and of course beautiful! April is trying to hear what the Lord is telling her right now so keep her in your prayers. Well tomorrow I am getting another massage for my neck but not deep;) my low back and shoulder are bothering me all week;(( and I am tired of it! I normally feel so good, I forgot what it is like to feel yucky. I have had a headache all day too so say a little prayer for me. I made my appointment with the Dr. to get my kidney scaned on the 18th., that was hard for me to do in case something is wrong I do not want to be sick again...but did it anyway cause I had to, it has been six months and I need to know...so keep that in your prayers too...going to do face book and emails and go to bed....nite

No comments: