Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FAT TUESDAY!! need $8000.00 dollars???

1o more pounds gone in the top pic which makes 79 pds. I wanted 100 by the end of March but not sure that will happen. I looked for a pic from when I started but could not find one...probably a good thing!


Well I won a King cake this am at sales meeting, I would let you see a pic of it but I gave it to Hannah and her family, very different for me:) but I can not eat it!! My niece April Bivens is running in a marathon March 15th. and I have made a commitment to start training so I can enter it next year, I realize after talking to Alicia it is 26 miles....LORD HELP....but I told her I may not be able to do the whole thing but if I can do any at all it will be great and by then surely I can do a lot of it....now I have no ideal what I am talking about but I am going to try!! More then I can say for Alicia, she would not even make a commitment with me................then Steve said do you know how hard jogging is on your bones????? I said no because I have not even tried to jog in 30 years!!! BUT I will need encouragement and I will start off walking and work up to a jog:) Sorta felt like I was talking to jobs friends in the Bible:) Just kidding Alicia and Steve!! I know you will be my biggest cheer leaders and I hope walk with me!
OK. the deal is with the $8000.00 dollars, IF you bought a home since April of 2008 or buy one before Nov. 2009 you get a $8000.00 tax credit, and it is not a loan! Income is $75,000 per one household and $175,000 for a working two house hold, it is the best deal for a first time home buyer....so call me and buy a house today!!
I had a good day but very tired from it!! so as usual nite nite!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You so CAN do it and you can walk or jog or both!!!! I'm only doing the 13.1 (Half-Marathon) but for the 4th time and I am more than grateful for no injury so far and for my knees not yet giving me major problems. I want you to do it next year with me or form a 4 person team and do the relay, it would only be 6-7 miles each. Starting now gives you an entire year to get ready. You can do it. You look fabulous and I am so proud of you. and congrats on winning the cake!!!! :) love you!

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! I'm so proud of you! I'm sending out an email, this week, that I hope you will be a part of. It could help prepare you for the marathon...more info later. :)

Love you!
Jill

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooooo, I know you did NOT throw me under the bus like that!!! How rude!!! : )

Okay, okay.... I will do the marathon thingy with you!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!