Monday, February 9, 2009

YEA !! Apachie Pearl Averitt is here!

Apachie Pearl's new friends
Apchie Peral's New owner April Averitt


April, Alex and Steve grooming Apachie in our front yard.....yes, we do have him in our front yard


apachie's butt


Vistoria and April on Apachie
Yes, Steve and April went to get the horse, he did very well!! Steve and April and I are all excited!!! More pics will come later:)




well I woke today and could not stand up for so much pain, I finally made it to the bath room with Steve's help and back to my bed, I was in much pain. I called the Dr. and went and I have a kidney infection, which is worrying me some because of my cyst in my kidney, so pray and I will too:) I am still going to wait the my scheduled appointment with Dr. for the scan, I do not want to be sick before the awards banquet:) well I in in bed with my knees up and my lap top on my upper legs so I can post:) going to rest for now....nite

1 comment:

Jill said...

I thought that maybe Sarah changed her mind on Cole's name when I saw the title of this post! I was thinking...who is Apachie Pearl Averitt? ha! I've always wanted to learn to ride horses (I'm a little fearful of them)...now you can teach me how. I even have a pair of cowboy boots! :)

Take it easy and feel better soon.

Love you!