Friday, February 27, 2009

A Day Behind:)

Double Trouble!!!! Sean and Steve

Sarah's lips and cute smile......he is sooooooo cute!



Peeking at Alicia, he was trying to sleep...but Alicia kept getting shugs



Talking to Alicia, saying I am all out of shugs, I gave them all to NANA



I wanted to post last night but miss April had to work on her senior theme so I did not have a computer and Hannah has stole my lap top! So I am a day behind now.....oh well:) nothing to new for me. I am up and getting ready to meet my walking friend/Tami in Park hill to walk....not wanting to do that right now but I will. Yesterday I was looking out my window and saw what I thought was a Realtor at my neighbors across the street on the corner, and the neighbors got in her car and when they came back they had a MLS print out of a home so I knew they had been to look at property and this am when I got up they had a fro sale sign int he front yard.....now I thought DDDD I should of walked over there on a pretty day and met them and told them I sold real estate, we have met sorta, they have borrow some tools form Steve but not sure they knew my profession, which is what I teach my agents to do, is walk you neighborhood, nothing worse then your next door neighbor have a different Realtor's sign in their yard!! SO I need to heed my own advice......lesson learned! Maybe I can sell it to someone I know and love......hint, hint, anyone? If you are a first time buyer you can get $8000.00 back:) on your taxes. April B. if you lived this close you could eat anytime I made mac and cheese and chik and dumplings!!! or Jill and Alex, I could help with the triplets! ( Ingress and egress and right of way) family joke:) Well yesterday my sweet William Cole came over and i have new pics for you:) He is 8 pds. and 4 ozs. and doing great, Sarah looks as if she never had a baby, and Sean may be due anytime....tee hee! Well Johnny Maxwell, Jimmy's brother who I have grown to love and you would too if you met him will be in town this week end, Steve and I are going to Larry's pizza tonight with Sherry, Jimmy 2 ( Jimmy's son) and Johnny and of course Montana Jimmy 2's cute little girl!! Looking forward to seeing the Maxwell's again, Sherry is doing good, she knows God has been her strength and is so thankful for all the prayers. Well best go and run for I back out with all my hundreds of excuses!! Make it a GREAT day!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm going to start praying for you some new listings. :)

Don't you just love those baby names that I chose? ha!

Have a great day!

Love you,
Jill