Friday, August 20, 2010

it all started like this

This is how it all started:) Two grand mother's helping their grand child in the ocean:)
and the wave came!

Regina trying to help me:)



me laughing so hard, taking in the waves and salt water, I did get out but that pic can not be posted:))) Now quick laughing!!!

Here ishow the story goes:)

Regina and I decided we would stand in the ocean with Blake:) Regina had said to me, I can

not believe how good we are doing, at that time a wave hit me and knocked me down, I was laughing so hard I could not get up, I had about got up when another wave hit, then Regina had my arm trying to help me but I was laughing too hard to do anything thing but just roll with the waves, of course my sweet Alicia was taking pics, but I ma glad she did I still laugh at them:)

2 comments:

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

I'm jealous! It looks like fun--I miss the beach!

Anonymous said...

This was too funny, it was so hard to stop laughing. LOL Hannah