Sunday, November 1, 2009

one more hour!

Yea!! I love fall and all the colors of the trees, I even love the fallen leaves, Olivia loves to throw the leaves and watch them fall, Blake enjoys doing this, he will just throw them up and look up as they fall all over him, once they dry out more we will rake and let them play in them:) Olivia is not to sure when they fall back on her but she loves to play in them and throw them:) I have had such a rest full and fun last two days and today will promise the same:) I am going over to Jill and Alex's today to see my little baby A, cannot wait to hold and look at her, she is just so cute and cuddly!! Steve will be home today from his night at his brother's with his sister Patsy, hope he had fun:) I am looking forward to a full week. This Friday I will be going on a women's retreat and will share on Saturday with the ladies, I am excited about this, it will be fun and I hope the trees will be still be colorful!! I will be home Sunday and have a open house so it will be a busy weekend:) I will take some pics of my baby A today for you to enjoy! Have a great day and enjoy fall and the time change!! If God is for us, who can be against us!!

1 comment:

Rhonda Rae said...

i can not wait to see new pix of A she is such a cute lil baby. I can not wait to meet her.