Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sunny Tuesday!!

 

Today has just been a great day!! I do have my office straight and in order, which helps:) Had sales meeting this am and tour with no rain! then to lunch with Pam Cupples and back to office to teach, which was a great class.  I then finished up work and then went to Kroger's and bought groceries:) yea!! Then met Jared and Jenn and girls for dinner at red lobster, all the shrimp you can eat, Jared and Steve can put a hurt on it and so can April, April ate 50 shrimp!! plus her salad,potatoes!                                                                                desil,amelia,ann,stev,biff,pat 226                  desil,amelia,ann,stev,biff,pat 225 desil,amelia,ann,stev,biff,pat 235 Baby A’s doggie:)

she has her own Clifford the big diesel dog:)

desil,amelia,ann,stev,biff,pat 243 desil,amelia,ann,stev,biff,pat 227

We then went to Jill and Alex’s and baby a’s, she was sleeping in her daddy’s arms, she ate and then slept some more, she is just doing great!! Jill looked tired  but her blood pressure is great and she has ankles and feet again:) she is doing good too, just tired from being a new mommy:)  Now Steve and I are in bed watching the news and of course i have my lap top and blogging, believe it or not, Steve is playing with the cat:) 

desil,amelia,ann,stev,biff,pat 220

she is out a lot of the time but comes in and gets some loving too!  Cali our little weenie dog will need to go to the vet tomorrow, her paw is swollen and she is limping, she also has a ear infection…….blah!! I do not like going to the vet!  Pray for Victoria she is sick with fever and headache and just does not feel good, so keep her in your prayers……..well enjoy all my pics…nite!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

On her Daddy's chest...that's her favorite place to be. :)

Good to see you guys last night. She let me sleep a couple of hours between feedings last night, so I'm feeling a little better this a.m. She's so precious, I can't get upset when she wants to just hang out at 2am. :)

Love you!

Jen said...

Dinner was fun last night.... sorry P was a little rotten. I'm hoping she's better today after school. :) Love you!