Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Going round and round

Today has been one of those days, I have so much to get done and I start and then get off track and start again and again and again!! It started with me going to the Chiropractor which makes me start my day late but my neck was in such bad shape Had to go. Came home to having a surprise visit from my little Cole man, he was standing beside my chair and he just took of walking/running....it was so funny, he went about six steps...he is almost nine months but he will walk this month I can bet on that! He was surprised too, Sean and Sarah came by, they are looking at selling their suv for something else, Sean would like a truck, but who knows:) Then off to the office on the way there I side tracked with lunch with Sherry then back to the office to work all day till almost six tonight and just went round and round on different things, did get some things done but my work sometimes depends on someone else doing something first......so I have to wait on a title company or mtg. company or another agent...and one deal I have the listing agent will not do his work and it makes it stressful, I do not understand lazy agents!! If the sellers only knew and it could make the whole deal blow up just because their agent will not respond with the paper work that the contract states is to be there by a certain time and date!! Well I will hush on that for now....I could rant and rave! Tomorrow I will get ready to go to FFB at the condo and have some time with the Lord before the women's retreat so I know what to share and I pray it will be a blessing for the ladies, I am looking forward to it, just have a lot to do before I can get there. I am struggling with this time change, I have wanted to go back to bed all day long, I ma just so tired and I am going to bed as soon as I finish this so tomorrow I will have more energy! Hope your day was not as fruit salad as mine, that means a little bit of this and a little bit of that and with lots of interruptions:) One was having to take our dog Cali tot he vet at 2:00 and it took a hour and half! and 4124.00 dollars:( but she will be better:) Hugs and nite....sry if I am crackey!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats 124 dollars, if it had been 4124 cali may have gone to see Jesus:)

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

lol.....it is 124