Friday, November 6, 2009

perfect friday!

Oh my, I have had the most restful and peaceful day, all by my self:) I got up at 8:00 and thought it would be about 10ish:( but felt rested. I came downstairs, I am at the condo and turned on my praise music and had a wonderful time just being quiet and still with the Lord, I read Is. 54 and felt that is what I am to share with the ladies, it has so much in it and is soooo good, the Lord has been faithful to me to meet me and help me know just what to share for their ladies retreat!! I am grateful........I was about to stress over it:) then went to the store here that has shoes and found me some winter shoes and a purse:) YAHOO!! I will take pics when I get home and show you:) then back to the condo and I cooked for the weekend for the ladies, I love to cook, if I could and had the energy I would have a restaurant! BUT i do not have it in me to do that:) Well I am excited as to what the weekend holds for all of us!! I really needed this day!! Thank you Lord for meeting me here:) love and hugs and nite

No comments: