Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sinus Sunday.......its a drag:(


I woke up with a headache today, had Steve get my bed buddy and warm it up and put it on my neck and eyes, felt better was going to church but it started hurting again so I stayed home, took sinus meds and it felt better sitting up then laying down:( so I finished putting the red ribbons on the white yard deer ( in doing that Max helped me, Max stated, Nana I need to draw some eyes and nose and mouth on your deer , I said, no then someone my hunt them, he said....NANA!!! HAVE YOU EVER! SEEN A WHITE DEER??? I AM NOT MAKING THEM BROWN ) I laughed at how insistent he was, then went to Walgreen's and got a sinus flush med pack, which did help some but headache is still here, I have sat in PJ's ( Christmas ) and enjoyed my Christmas tree and watched House that I had on DVD. Steve is on a guided duck hunt with Sean and I am sure he is enjoying his self, April is at Church with a friend. So its me and the TV:) occasionally Blake comes in for some m&m's :) Staying in tonight form Journey church too, I miss church when I am not there, I did have some prayer time this am and read my bible, the acted like a real B to Steve....wonder how that happens, I had just had such a good time reading my bible and praying, then he is trying to tell me something he is frustrated about and it hit me the wrong way and I totally reacted instead of responding, for now I chalk it up to the headache:) but it does amaze me how short fused I can be at times:(((( Tomorrow L and P will come over while Jenn goes to the Dr. for OB visit, she is really getting big for Jenn, she is hurting and it is getting harder for her, she usually delivers a month early so we could have another baby in a about six weeks:) she is due Feb 13th and is a C-section but the Dr. will watch her close, he does not want her to go into labor. I am looking forward to having the girls for awhile, then off to work for me:) but for now its pj's and left overs and rest:) and hope to get rid of this headache! hugs and nite!

No comments: