Sunday, November 22, 2009

HUMMMM its SUnday????

Micky d's picnic in the front yard
Throwing leaves

A nana has to do what a nana has to do to keep the babies happy:) cheetos face:) L


Hannah and her B and P with her pink boots on:)



A and V on the hay stack!! Alicia's girls




P learning to ride a bike












hannah and her bike contraption
















The best husband and daddygrand in the WORLD!









My word I have totally forgot to blog!! Not like me, where has this week gone???? I have been very busy at work and just let time fly away!! Not sure now what all has happened since last wed.:( so I will start with yesterday:) Had Jared and Alicia's children all day while they went to the Razorback game and then Sean and Sarah came over with their tow and of course Hannah is next door so had her three, we had a fun filled day!! Steve fixed a big dadygrand breakfast and we then went tot he barn and rode the horse. In which he did great with allt he kids then Hannah got on him and he acted wild, he took her into the barn, she was nervous and unsure of her riding skills,not sure why cause she is a good horseman but just unsure of her self. SO then after playing all day with the babies and hauling them on my hip, and swinging with them and playing in the leaves I had to get on the horse and make sure he knew he could not go into the barn, so of course he thought he could and bucked some and acted a fool but then settled back down to knowing who is boss, for some reason every time we canter him he starts acting up, and I have realized I am not the rodeo queen I once was, my legs hurt my back huts and I am sore all over:((( I do not think he can throw me but I am to out of shape to make him ride it out in a canter to work him though it, my legs,and that is what I hold on with at the top just ache and now of course are all bruised from him bucking and them hitting the saddle:((( we need to ride him more and make him do it but I think I will get someone else to work him though it till he quits:) I just am not as young as I once was and for sure not the rider I once was but still love the riding and making the horse mind, I can be in control:))) er are some pics from the day...enjoy them!! Do not laugh too hard! hugs

No comments: